Another Random Post!

Haha! It's another random post! YAY! xD
School's out! Oh yeah, baby! LOL.

I've decided that during the school holidays, I shall read my novels, study and get into literature. Cause I plan to take up English Literature in college/university. :3
It won't be fun for the next 13 months but I gotta get through it! Bleh!! x_x;;

I hate it that the national exam's so close! Actually, it's next year.. but still! Time flies too fast! :'(

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got my hands on Humanoid! :D
I couldn't find the German & English version but I managed to get the English version only! Heheheh...! It comes with a DVD too! The DVD contains 3D Gallery: 24 hours on Set, Behind the Scenes and a Karaoke Area (includes only Automatic, Forever Now and Noise).

I hope to find the German version, if possible. But for now, I have the English version and quite content with it! Woohoo! ^3^

My favourite tracks are Noise, Darkside of the Sun, Humanoid, Phantomrider, Screamin' and Automatic. I hope I'll love ALL the songs. xDD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Done a lot of readin' lately. :3
Couldn't believe myself! LOL. I've read to much since last week. ^^;;

The list of books I've completed! :D
1. The Novice (Second Book of The Black Magician) by Trudi Canavan
2. Slawter (Third Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
3. Bec (Forth Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
4. Blood Beast (Fifth Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
5. Demon Apocalypse (Sixth Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
6. Death's Shadow (Seventh Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
7. Lord of the Shadows (Eleventh Book of The Saga of Darren Shan) by Darren Shan
8. Sons of Destiny (Twelfth Book of The Saga of Darren Shan) by Darren Shan
Now, I have yet to read...
1. The High Lord (Third Book of The Black Magician) by Trudi Canavan
2. Wolf's Island (Eighth Book of The Demonata) by Darren Shan
3. Shame by Jasvinder Sanghera
4. Priestess of the White (First Book of Age of the Five) by Trudi Canavan
And a "few" books by Anne Rice and L.J.Smith. LOL!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A decision to make! To take or not to take. x_x
I'm talking about my violin. I was wondering if I should take exams or not... :'(
It's such a tough decision! Bleh... xD

If I take, I gotta work harder and sometimes, abide my studies and I've got more opportunities to consider. If I don't take, I can relax and possibly stop learning violin and it'll be wasting my time... LOL!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sick! I hate it. TT^TT
Though, it's just sore throat. Bleh! x_x"
I hope I recover soon, I want my throat back! xDD

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okkies, I'm outta random stuff to talk about. x3
Bye-bye! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik