Random Stuff

LOL @ the title. :P I really have nothing to blog about so, yeah...

Anyways, this is done by my dearest doggie, Angel.
I didn't hold her properly... :P


The mark disappeared a few hours later, slowly. xD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And this Maple Story video is made by ZEYnHEX. :3
But the song does NOT belong to them.
Anyhow, this song rocks. xDD
It's called "Wash Your Hands Too".


It's just too funny, haha! :P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh! Today, my dog fought with a brown snake.
I wasn't there to watch but my grandma was! She said it looked like a cobra. o_O
Scary... Lol! My dog was carrying it around while it was still alive. xD
"STILL ALIVE". Haha, it's dead. My grandma whacked it. LOL!! :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My budget... Hm....!!
Since next year is my last year in high school so, I was thinking of buying presents for my close friends. :3 And I've set my budget to RM200! ^^;;
I shall take RM100 from my Chinese New Year red packets and RM100 when I write and send my story to my local newspaper. :3

I hope my plan works! :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's gonna be school's out soon! Ugh!
So near yet so far. Bleh~~ It sucks to go to school EVERY single and not do anything!
At least I have my Darren Shan collection to comfort me. Haha! :P
I've gotta slow down my reading speed. LOL! I'm catching up fast and my friends haven't returned my The Demonata series collection. 3': How sad... But oh well! I've still have my Black Magician Trilogy to read! I haven't had time to read last year... LOL!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


This is an AWESOME movie! Too awesome for it's own good! xD
I recommend EVERYONE to watch it! :O

I'm just speechless for the movie. It's just... WOAH!
Though, I hope the Mayans were wrong and it's not gonna be 2012! TT^TT
I ish saddened... :'( I'll be 19! XD

Phew~~ I hope we can make our dear Mother Earth into a better condition!
I don't wanna die young! XD I've got dreams and hopes. =/
Anyways, let's make this place a better place. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik