Stella Glow Coming To Holiday 2015?!



Ermahgawd. I saw this in my YouTube subscription box this morning. 318594
From the thumbnail, it caught my interest so I went ahead and checked it out.
I'm half-regretting that I did so because now, my wallet is gonna cry from being broke, again. 241591241591241591

I didn't know about this game at all, previously.
But I have heard of Luminous Arc. And, I believe I have played the respective game briefly, a few years ago. Just for the heck of it until I had too much to juggle. 278081

Anyways. Enough about that!
I'm super excited for the localization of this game!!
I checked out a few Japanese gameplay videos and it definitely hit home hard.
I'm a sucker for JRPGs, especially those old-school JRPGS. 179499179499
I'm crossing fingers that the game will have a dual audio option.
I always love listening to Japanese voice acting rather than the Western counterpart. It just feels more immersive and soulful. 280861

I can't wait for more trailers to watch!!

PS: I think I've already put a bunch of characters on my cosplay list. Ahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik