《ACNL Taimu》Opening of Club LOL!

Last week, Shrunk suddenly appeared and requested if he could open up Club LOL233357

I was always wondering when could I open my very own club! It's a mission accomplished~ I got the signatures as requested as soon as possible! I didn't want to wait another day. After that, I looked up about Club LOL and it turns out I'd have to wait for another 5 days until its official opening... Ahaha. 315063315063315063

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Fast-forwarding to yesterday.
Club LOL opened, at last!! 296860297087
I was superrrrrrr excited about its opening but I was playing during the day, so I couldn't enter the club ahaha.

I visited Club LOL just awhile ago and it's so cute! Now, I know why people were raving about this place. 308053
I really love how my avatar grooved to the music. It was super adorable!

I wonder what else can I do at the club. I didn't really looked up for much information about it...
So, I guess, I'll just keep it as a surprise? Ahaha. I guess. 314247

Can't wait to discover many more things in ACNL! There are gonna be so many posts, tagged as ACNL Taimu. So, stay tuned for more~ 258579258579

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik