《ACNL Taimu》PWP - First Cobblestone Bridge!

Ello hello, all! 319763
I've recently been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf (ACNL) quite diligently so, I thought it'd be fun to record interesting/random moments of my gameplay time! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Anything regarding my ACNL gameplay will be categorized under 'ACNL Taimu'. Taimu is just my weeabo-ish way of saying time. So yeah. It's actually ACNL Time but I'd just thought it'd be more interesting to say ACNL Taimu instead. And yeahhh. 314652314652
Enough blabbering ahaha~

☮▁▂▃▄☾ ♛ ◡ ♛ ☽▄▃▂▁☮

Yesterday 310697
I managed to complete my first Public Work Project (PWP)!! 310102
My very first PWP is a cobblestone bridge~

When I entered my town today, I didn't even realized that my bridge was built! Ahaha. Well, until I walked by it. And then, I was disappointed that I didn't even get an opening ceremony for it... But I was proven wrong when I talked to Isabelle! 24883

Unfortunately, I'm much more active during the night so, the photos are naturally darker/harder to see. 296773
But anyways! I'm so glad the bridge has FINALLY been built!!
I can access the upper area with much more convenience now~ 292027

I'm so proud of myself for being so patient LOL. 313635
Honestly, I'm quite impatient when it comes to earning some Bells. Ahaha.

But yeah, anyways.
That's all for now!
I have so much more to talk about but that'll be in another post, next time! 318182

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik