Hello August! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Ello hello!! 292452
It's a new month, yay. Well, not really yay but yay? Ahaha.

Umm, anyways. I'm quite excited for this month because I haz semester break. 279609
It's been a really challenging semester for me.
I really can't wait to take a short break before starting my 3rd year next semester.
I have so many things that I have planned out for myself! 233003

I can't wait to marathon Game of Thrones, Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra!
I can't wait to catch up on some books that has been collecting dust. 5699
Also, I can't wait to catch up on some games. AND, my mom's homecooking. Ggwp.
Although semester break is awesome... I won't be seeing much of the kareshi when I'm back in my hometown. My car is forever stranded in my campus ahaha. 318903

I hope you have a great month! 311754

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik