Sem 6 Going On Sem 7! `(๑ △ ๑)`*

Today 172097
Instagram
I had to self-register for my new semester.
I will be in Semester 7. Omfg. 318206318206318206
In other words, I'm gonna be in Year 3 next semester!

In all honesty, I think time flies by too fast...
Sometimes, I just wished it stopped moving. Everything is going by so quickly.
Soon, I'll be working on my Final Year Project.
I mean, I'm gonna be doing my Research Methodology next semester so, what the heck. 294626294626
I'm half wishing I didn't have to go through that subject...
In a way, I wanna graduate but in another way, I don't want to. I wanna enjoy the comfort of college life! Yet, I wanna earn my own salary..!! 6006

But anyway.
I know the time will come by.
And responsibilities will become heavier and heavier...
I just hope I'm mentally and emotionally prepared when that happens. 289119

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

The photo is taken from my Instagram!
Follow for my daily and fitness life~ 292132

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik