Restarting Animal Crossing New Leaf!



Hey guys! o(〃^▽^〃)o
I've recently restarted Animal Crossing New Leaf (or ACNL, for short).
Previously, I rarely played my ACNL last year and also, whenever I go back to my town, there'll be various neighbours who move in and out and that saddened me. (つ﹏<)・゚。
I felt sad because I couldn't bond as much as I wished with my neighbours. And also, I was really confused with everything that's happened in my town and I was pretty upset that my town wasn't doing well with the Public Work Projects... So yeah. Hence, I restarted the game!!

After restarting the game, I'm play almost every single day. Anytime possible to play, I'll just play the game! I'm so happy that I'm finally able to spend more time with ACNL. I absolutely love the game! (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

Unfortunately, I'm actively playing when the people I know have stopped playing this game... But oh well! It's okay. I love the game, nevertheless. (●♡∀♡)

It's such a chillaxing game. I just love how no-strings-attached it is. ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Aside from that, I heard that AC: Happy Home Designer is releasing soon (the localized version). I wanted to get it initially but decided against it. I wanted a new Animal Crossing, not a spinoff. It seems like a really fun game though! But, when you're a student... I guess, you can't really spend that much money on games, too often. Oh well. ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

Please do support the game, if you have the money and time to commit to it! ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik