The End of Chinese New Year 2013 ☆

This year, Chinese New Year felt a bit different from usual - I don't know why either.
But it's probably because my cousins stayed over a little longer than usual.
I like having my cousins over cause the house feels much more lively - compared to the usual quiet house.

Ahem. Anyways, no more sappy stuff.
This time, I took a shot of my family's CNY Eve steamboat (reunion) dinner.



It was uber yummy this year as well. \(^ ^)/
I really look forward to CNY reunion dinners cause I get to nom everything without my mom nagging LOL.
But looking at myself on the weighing scale recently, it wasn't a pretty sight FML. (;▽;)
I guess it's time to tone down a notch on my nom-ing moments.

OhEmGeeeeee... I'm looking forward to next year's reunion already~!!

PS: I hope my other cousins could make it next year. They couldn't make it this year due to their dad's health reasons. Boo to that.  (╯︵╰,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik