New Achievement: Level 70 in Maple Story (LordSchutze)

Yoshaaaa~!! I finally grinded until I reached Level 70 in Maple Story! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
First and foremost, I half-abandoned my previous character Astraea02 and created a new one.
She's called LordSchutze. She's a growing Mercedes in Bootes. ★

I know I've been saying I wanna achieve level 70 in Maple Story since.. forever LOL.
But ta-da, I finally did it! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Here's LordSchutze~!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧



At first, I abandoned her at Level 64 when most of my (college) friends temporarily stopped playing Maple Story.
But then, my old buddy said she already achieved Level 100+ so, it sparked interest in me, once again.
She bugged me to play with her and to do party quests - which I really want but I hate party-ing with strangers cause Maple, now and then, are different. In my opinion, these days, players are much more colder to each other. (´A`。)
But when my friend poked me about Maple, I decided to finish what I started - with procrastination LOL.
Now, since she's studying for exams, I took this opportunity to try to catch up with her level and as a result, I finally achieved my long dreamt Level 70 character. ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

Plus, I feel provoked being surpassed. LOL.
And I wanna prove to my other friends that I can achieve Level 100+ too!
And ahem, since I feel challenge to finish up this character - I will do my very best to achieve Level 200 one day! Lol. I only get serious when it comes to games - I wished I tried as hard in my studies as when I'm gaming. FML-momentoooo. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

And with this, I wonder if I can (finally) achieve Level 200 this year.
Let's see what happens at the end of the year! It's only end of February after all. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik