My Mobekimasu Ranking (2013 vers.)

In December 2011, I did a survey for my Mobekimasu ranking. Here's my 2011 Mobekimasu ranking~
Well, time has flew by and there were members that joined in and some even graduated. (´∩`。)
But nevertheless, I did the ranking quiz recently again.



Once again, Sayumi is my no.1 on the Mobekimasu family~ ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

Here is my 2013 Mobekimasu ranking~


1. Michishige Sayumi
2. Suzuki Airi
3. Suzuki Kanon
4. Iikubo Haruna
5. Ishida Ayumi
6. Nakajima Saki
7. Fukumura Mizuki
8. Sudou Maasa
9. Nakanishi Kana
10. Oda Sakura
11. Ikuta Erina
12. Sugaya Risako
13. Wada Ayaka
14. Katsuta Rina
15. Tanaka Reina
16. Kudo Haruka
17. Sato Masaki
18. Sayashi Riho
19. Hagiwara Mai
20. Tamura Meimi
21. Tsugunaga Momoko
22. Mano Erina
23. Yajima Maimi
24. Fukuda Kanon
25. Okai Chisato
26. Natsuyaki Miyabi
27. Kumai Yurina
28. Shimizu Saki
29. Tokunaga Chinami
30. Takeuchi Akari





One conclusion that I can make from my ranking is that it has definitely changed a lot, except for Sayumin and Airirin's position. (。’▽’。)
I guess, from watching Hello Pro Time, I get to see more sides of these idols and I guess that was the main reason, why the ranking changed to drastically. And now, for sure, I can say that I really dislike Takeuchi Akari - a LOT. She annoys me, from some odd reason. Idk what it is lol. oTL

I wonder how will the ranking change again, next year. Or maybe at the end of the year.
I think I should redo the ranking quiz, once again, at the end of the year. We shall see~ (´∇ノ`*)ノ

And I shall end this post with another picture my Sayumin~ ☆



PS: Sayumin's photos are taken from her blogs~ (・◇・)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik