SISTAR19's Gone Not Around Any Longer

Recently, SISTAR19 made a comeback with their song, Gone Not Around Any Longer. \(^▽^@)ノ
The teaser was released a few days before the actual MV.

The video below is the teaser for SISTAR19's Gone Not Around Any Longer.


Honestly, I expected nothing when I saw the teaser. I didn't want to disappoint myself so, I didn't expect much but I knew it was definitely gonna be an amazing song - as always.

And then, when the official MV came out, I was totally blown away.



This is one of the most beautiful and heart-breaking songs I have ever heard in my years of being a K-pop fan.
Although the song was a little different from the teaser, I really love it.
I wasn't too bothered by the uneven line distribution but a great song is a great song, nevertheless! (´ω`★)
Their vocals are just amazing. I can't wait to watch this being performed live! ☆
The choreography that accompanied the song is, in my opinion, very original and classy sexy.
Nowadays, most girl groups dance sexily but it looks a bit awkward watching them but SISTAR19 (or SISTAR, in general) pulls it off wonderfully. They don't exaggerate too much and they don't look uncomfortable. Plus, the outfits in the MV is just simple and nice.



I love the fact that the backup dancers are blindfolded with black (and lacy?) cloth.
I think it contributes to the meaning of the song. (;△;)



Aside from that, I really love how Hyolyn and Bora portrays their emotions in the MV.
I think that it's quite convincing and I don't see that much in K-pop music videos, nowadays, anymore.
It's a nice change from the norm. ♥

On the side note, this part of the MV is one of my favourites.
It's the part where the walls just fall out and it's just SISTAR19 and the piano.



I have no idea why that was my fave part anyways LOL. But I think it's really intriguing, to me.

Ahem. Anyways.
Do support SISTAR (and SISTAR19) by buying their albums and singles! And, go ahead and visit and LIKE their official Facebook page for any updates and such. They're having a contest from 31st January 2013 to 14th February 2013. So, join in when you still can and you might be able to win yourself an autographed CD by SISTAR19! (●´∀`)ノ♡



PS: Their MV has official English subs on them! How awesome is that?! ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik