Ran-Ran-Random

Okkaayyy....
After procrastinating SO many times to blog... I finally did it! YAY! xD
I feel so lazy to type so just ignore the bad grammar. LOL!

Where should I start? :3
..................... xDD

OH YEAH!
I'm gonna upload the 2nd character song album from Shugo Chara later! :3
I've got lots of things going in my laptop. xD
I'm downloading multiple songs at once cause I'm helping out a friend. Haha.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then....
Oh! Next week is my FREEDOM! :D YAY!
I've got one week off. :D Yay for holidays! xDD
One thing I like about my country is that we have a week of holidays every 2 months.
Two week for the middle of the year!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today (20/08/2009), my school had a book fair!! W00T!
I LOVE book fairs!! Why? Cause I'm a book worm. LMAO!!
Thank gosh they're gonna be there tomorrow too! ^3^
I've found so many book I like in like... 15 minutes... xD
I'm gonna beg ask for money from my mom when she comes home!!
I lack of money... So, I only bought a book. TToTT :/
I bought Demon Apocalypse from The Demonata! xD The 6th book. :3
Then again... I borrowed it to a friend of mine... xD Can't wait to get it back after the holidays... Oh wait... I have to borrow it to ANOTHER friend. xD
But before that, I'm gonna wrap it with trasparent plastic so that it don't look so ugly. xD

Anyways, back to the book fair topic, my friend recommended me to read Night World... :D Guess what? I finally found the first book! YAY!! I reserved the book. :D Can't wait to pay for it tomorrow! ^^ There were the 2nd and 3rd too but the first is the MOST important! I couldn't find it anywhere in the Popular Bookstore...
I wanna go to Borders!!!!!!! xDDD But I think my mom would freak out if I asked her that... :P When I step into Borders/MPH/Popular, don't expect me to leave in 5 minutes. Expect me to leave in another 2-3 hours. xD
I'll walk around the store hunting searching for the books I want and beg my mom to pay for it buy for me. :] KYAAA~~~~~~ Can't WAIT!!!!!!! ^___^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've FINALLY fell in love with Vocaloid! :D
Don't know what's Vocaloid? Google it! :3 I'm too lazy to explain... xD
My favourite characters are Kagamine Rin and Len. Yes, twincest!!
xD Still, I love those two together. They make awesome music...!
Then again, I love Kaito too... He's SOO effing HAWT! ♥

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of which...
I love IdolM@ster's dances! It's so fun to dance too! :D
I love Vocaloid's too. :3 They have effing fun dances! MWAHAHAHA!! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just remembered...
I'm planning to go on a fruit diet during the one week holiday! :D
And exercise everyday - dancing! ^3^ It's gonna be fun!
I wanna loose weight SOO badly! TT0TT Nuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~
I wanna fit in my old uniform... And, and, and cosplay awesome and sexy characters!

As you know... I'm 74kg/163lbs.... IT SUCKS!
Can't fit in all the clothes and being laughed at! :(
What's worse is I'm short. xD I ish 159cm - the last I check. :3
I should be 160-161cm by now. :]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've made cosplay plans!! :D
Will be shared with ya'll later, ya! xDD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think that's all?
Bai bai! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik