Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (Trailer)

Oh Mah Gawd!! FUCK YEAH! xD
It finally came out! Darren Shan announced it in his blog! :D
This is the trailer for the upcoming movie called Cirque du Freak. xDD!!!



This was based on The Saga of Darren Shan. :D
Written by (obviously) Darren Shan! LOL!!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this movie!
I hope it turns out better than the trailer... :( Cause it wasn't what I expected...
I'm a die-hard Darren Shan fan. xDDD

So yeah... =P
I wanna re-read The Saga of Darren Shan!! xD
I hope the make a movie out of The Demonata too! It'll be so gross and awesome! xD
If you read the book, you would understand... But if you didn't... TOO BAD! Haha!!!

Even though they labelled the Demonata as "CHILDREN'S BOOK"... It doesn't seem like one! xD There's all sorts of gooey and gross/scares the children stuff. LOL!
And I think there was a curse word when I read it.
I was all like this... O__________________O!!!!!! xDD;;

Haha. Anyways...
The movie is coming out in 2 months time! W00T! :D
The official release date is 23rd of October, 2009. =3

But... One thing!!
Will it be released IN Malaysia?? I hope so.....
I don't wanna wait for so long! :(
I waited for the DVD of Twilight for almost half a year! xD;;
UGH. PLEASE RELEASE IT IN MALAYSIA TOO! ^3^

PS: Can't wait for Alice In Wonderland!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik