21st August, 2009 ★ 22nd August, 2009

【21st August, 2009 ★ Friday】

The last day of school before the one-week-holiday! :D WooHoo! ^3^
It was also the last day of the book fair. :3
A lot of classmates were absent just for the heck of it. =P
I was really excited to go to school, surprisingly...! Haha!! =D
There were about 8-10 of us. ;3

Anyways, my friend and I was waiting for our class to be called for the book fair!!
It's sucha torture waiting... and waiting! Until 9.45AM! xDD;;
We just ran from the classroom. LOL!!

I bought these books! NIGHT WORLD! :D
My friend recommended it to me. And the way she described literally made me interested - which is a rare thing. x3
These are the books~~ ^^

The WHOLE set!

I bought all three books. Dx
Thank gosh they had discount! If not... xD;; I'm doomed. :3
Without the discount, it was about RM101. And WITH the discount, it was about RM 91.50. xDD;; So far, I've only read the first page and I was already hooked up! :]
Da-da-da! xD;; Randomness~ :3

Anyways, throughout the entire day, we were playing congkak. It's a Muslim traditional game! I remember I used to play it almost every weekend when I was younger! I had lots of fun (when winning... )... xDD Jkjk~~ :3 Either way, I still love the game.. :3

I wanted to play checkers with my friend but she hates it... *sad*
I love to play checkers! :D I don't know why but I just love to play strategy games. ^^;; It just grew on me cause I love to think for games. xD Not schoolwork... HAHA! :D

Back to the topic of the book fair in school... xD My friend wanted the August issue of Seventeen magazine cause it had the Jonas Brothers on it... LOL!! She's fanatic about them. Every time she sees a picture of article of them, she start squealing... OMG!! I don't get it what's to good about them.

Their voice are just average. They're looks can't even compete cause it's just like... looking at a guy on the roadside. xD The skills in making music are lower than average. Their style of fashion... OMG!! Joe Jonas gets ideas for his hair styles from the Japanese people. WTF?!?! PLEASE! It's more of an insult with THAT kinda freaky hair. =_=;; xD Okkies. Enough my rants on them. :3

Back to the topic. xD Turns out that the magazine was sold out! Woah... :P
So, she asked my other friend to buy it for her. xD And me too. Well, actually, I suggested to her. :P

After school, my usual routine.
Let go the dogs, take a shower, feed the dogs, feed myself... blablabla!!
Then, I requested my sister to take me to Jusco. xD
I wanted to see if they had the magazine.
But... When we went to the Popular bookstore, they didn't have it... =/
We ended up looking at cookbooks. xD We got hungry, even though, we just ate lunch!!
We went down to Secret Recipe to have a slice of cake and iced lemon tea. ^3^

Iced lemon tea. ♥

From left to right: Chocolate cake (mine) and New York Cheesecake (my sis).

It was SOOO delicious! :D
Then, we went to McD to get a cone of vanilla ice-cream.... :P
AND then, we went to Speedy. xD;; Seriously, we were REALLY bored!
My sis bout the semi-final and final tournament DVD of Prince of Tennis. xD It comes with a soundtrack! ^3^

Then, I wanted to buy the Misa Misa death note book. :(
But I couldn't decide which one to buy! xD; I ended up not buying anything...
We had to rush back home cause I had tuition at 5.45PM, it was already about 5.30PM. xDD LOL!! :P

I was late, either way...
Summarizing everything... xD;;
Went to tuition. Came back, went out for dinner. Came home. Surf the net. Decided to hand my posters. They're up right now. :3


【22nd August, 2009 ★ Saturday】

I released a new fandub preview on this day! ^^
But I'll post it on another post cause it'll be long... TT^TT

Anyways~~
I had the Lim family reunion! :D This time, my relative from the States came here! :D
I never knew we had AMERICAN cousins!!!! XDD They were African-American. ^3^
They're in their 20's and in college or working?? x3
Their name is Michael (the older one) and Jordan (the younger one). xD
And if you put it together... it'll be... Michael Jordan!! xD

They were quite tall. Slightly taller (by an inch or two) than my older cousins. :3
I was like.. "WOAH!!" xD I never knew Asian dudes can be as tall as Americans. xD
Well, they're guys... =_=;;

Michael and Jordan were really polite! ^3^
And, and, and, I never knew what we eat here (in Malaysia) are not in America... *sad* I'll be really sad if I live in the States... TToTT I want my usual Malaysia Chinese food! XDD

I never knew they don't eat fried pork. Wow... ^^;;
And deep fried noodles... And spring rolls... And so many more... O.O;;
But I wonder... Will I survive in the States....???
Cause I don't eat pork, mutton, beef, dog meat, camel meat..... And others. xD
I, only, eat chicken, duck and seafood meat. ^^;;

Though, IF, I visit the States... I wanna bring someone along! xD
American food is too big for me. ^^;; I heard that their burgers, fries and EVEN drinks are 3 times the size of our food! *gasps* TToTT

There was once when my sis was eating at McD, there was this foreign dude ordering TWO large drinks and said, "It wasn't enough..." xDDDDD;; I can just imagine how big their food are. ^^;; ☆★☆

Anyways~~ one of my cousins, his name is Issac, he's SUPER hilarious! xDD
Even Michael and Jordan was laughing. xD Whenever Issac is around... OMG... Everyone will go OMG-like and laughing. :3
Random conversation...
Issac: Wow. I love this table SO much!
-Everyone was staring at him....-
Isaac: Whenever I came back to eat at this table, there'll be no food left!
Anyways~~ I had tons of fun!! :D
I hope to meet the two brothers again! Can't wait for our next Lim family reunion! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik