Tables Turn

The tables are turning - FINALLY!
I didn't mean it literally. xD It's an expression, FYI. =_=;;
I got back my papers for English and Moral Education today!
I was freaking ecstatic when I saw my marks! :O

I got 93% for English and 76% for Moral Education. ^3^!!
Finally, after seeing all the red marks on the other subjects, it's nice to see a black mark. xD Still, I'm gonna get nagged for the other bad results I got from my mom!
She's surely gonna sing a song when I show her my report book... xDDD

I have one more -LAST- exam for this year, before it ends. :3
FINAL YEAR - the most scariest exam! I hate it...
Cause the teachers will test you on everything we have learn, including last year's syllables. Seriously, WTF?!?!

Anyways, my friend and I had a "bet"-like thing to motivate us to get better results!
It's really scary. xD I shouldn't have put my hopes too high cause now, I have to study twice as hard... BUT this is for my own good! ^^

We did like a bet on each other.
She bet to me, if I fail, I have to write 8 essays based on the History subject. One essay from each chapter we learn!!
And I bet to her, if SHE fails, she'll have to complete half of the syllables of Maths!
Actually, my bet for her is SOOOO much more easier. xD

I hope this will motivate both of us! :3
I'm gonna try to study every day and night, starting... soon... LOL.
But for now, I'm just re-scheduling everything in my head to be more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik