Places To Go

This is gonna be random.
Cause I don't remember the dates of these events. XD
So, I'm just gonna use the term "the other day". Hahaha.

The other day, I went to Mr. D.I.Y.!
Remember that place that I told you about?
The one that had that Woodcraft Construction Kit that I wanted. :D
Well, I bought it! XD And I bought the plastic type which glows in the dark.
Here are the examples that were shown. :3

This is the glow in the dark version! Cool, aye? :D

My sis and I went around and found interesting stuff.
Like... This HUGE ramen cup! XD

It's actually a tissue holder!

Haha. Interesting, right? :3

And then, we found a few squeak toys! XD
Which made the same sound that the animal they represent...

I ain't kiddin'! XD

We found a hat section too! XD We bought one. :3
It looked like a Michael Jackson hat-ish.
I shall post pictures after this (entire) post! ^^;;



Actually, we found LOTS of stuff but these are the MOST interesting stuff. o_O;; XD
I hope to explore more~~

+++++++++++++++

On the 31st of August, we went to Baskin Robbins! YAY~
Well, cause there's a 31% discount for hand-packed items. XD
My sis bought a pint of Plain Vanilla and Very Berry Strawberry.
I got myself a pint of Chocolate Trilogy and Chocolate Chips.
If you don't know what flavour it is, then, go see by yourself! :D

MINE. ♥

I think my sis and I spent about half an hour there, talking & eating. LOL.
It's SOO delicious!
Next month, we plan to go again cause there's a 31% too. XD
Guess what?

After we had ice-cream, we went to eat at Auntie Anne's. :3
My first time there.
I tried the cinnamon pretzel. So did my sister. My friend recommended me that! XD
It's really nice. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik