Just Missing Home



It's been about a month since I have been away from home.
I never thought I would ever say this but I'm feeling so homesick right now.
And I literally bawled my eyes out teared up about it. (´;ω;`)

Even though staying with my relatives is comforting and whatnot, it's just not the same as home.
The only thing that's making this homesick better is hanging out with my kareshi and friends. ♡
I guess that's why I love spending time outside of the house, instead of staying at my relatives place. Ahahaha. Arcades, assignments and friends take away the thought of home. So, I don't feel overwhelmingly homesick when I'm with the kareshi and my friends.

I can't wait till I get to visit home during a weekend.
And munch on all my favourite foods! And poke my mom to cook for me everyday until I leave home, again. And, and, and roll around in my bed. LOL. (*´▽`*)
Until then, I'll just suck it up and pray time moves faster.

_ノ乙(、ン、)_

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik