Orpheus's New Look (Version 2.0)

Before I started my degree, I had one of my last photoshoots with Orpheus. (´∇ノ`*)ノ
I finally got around editing the photos. I was still procrastinating until I had to edit the new ones, in order to show him off during a class presentation. LOL. ★

So far, I've only uploaded one out of the kabajillion photos I took on that day.



I'll be uploading more on my deviantArt once I have enough time to filter and edit the photos.

Aside from that, this is Orpheus's current newer look.
I finally got him a shorter wig. It was too much of a hassle to take care of his longer wigs.
I love the fact that I can just pop this shorter wig on him and mess with it a little bit and ta-da, I'm done. Ahah~ It feels overly convenient~ ヽ(´ー`)ノ
And plus, it shows off his charm point 3rd eye. ♡

I'm (most probably) gonna stick with this look for a very long time.
The wig makes his features more prominent - which is awesome. (*´▽`*)
However, he still looks like a girl - according to almost everyone else out there. LOL.
But meh, oh well. He's my doll and the only opinion that truly matters is my own. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik