No 12th Gen Morning Musume



This is old news but today, I just discovered that there were no winners for Morning Musume's 12th Gen auditions - at all. ∑(O_O;)

I'm having mixed feelings about this.
I'm happy that Tsunku decided not to add any new members to the current line up. But I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't pick Cuca-chan. (」゚ロ゚)」
According to the news, it's said that Tsunku will be holding another 12th Gen audition another time.
So, when that happens, I'm crossing my fingers that Cuca-chan will re-audition and hopefully, pass the auditions or just hit a home run wtf. I'm really looking forward to the day that she gets accepted! I think she'll be an interesting addition to Morning Musume. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik