Starting Degree Life ☆

Recently, I started my degree in Games Design. (≧∇≦)/
There was a 2-day orientation. 1st day was a general orientation. And the 2nd day was, specifically, for the Games students. ☆

The 1st day orientation was kinda meh and tiring but still, bearable.
I met a few new people/acquaintances but I don't talk to them (at all, so far) after classes started.
Then again, that's because it's due to different courses lol. Ohwell. Ahah.

The 2nd day orientation was quite fun, I guess.
Part of the reason was most probably cause I finally get to hang out with my friends and the kareshi~
There was a game that was Assassin's Creed themed.
Long story short, I was assassinated by my kareshi. Tch. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

The day after the orientation ended was the weekend.
And that was when it really hit me that I won't be seeing my dog, Angel, and Orpheus for quite some time.



I had my last photoshoot with Orpheus a few days before leaving for degree.
It felt quite emotional at that time, I think. Even as I type this out, I really miss having Orpheus around.
Sighs. _ノ乙(、ン、)_
I still need to edit 'em photos LOL. Ughhh. I dislike the editing process. XD

Anyways. Classes started last week.
And throughout all those 4 classes, Games Narrative is one of my favourite subjects (so far). ♡
I find it quite fascinating - surprisingly.

Oh, and a side note.
I suddenly had a kareshi wtf. (๑・ω-)~♥”
He's been a friend since my diploma days. So yeah. LOL.

|・ω・`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik