Looking Back: My 2012 Resolutions

OrpheusLookOut

Recently, I have been thinking about what were my resolutions - at the beginning of the year.
More than half a year has already passed by and I think, I can already conclude that I'm not even close to accomplishing most of my resolutions - at all. The resolutions that I managed to accomplish was no. 5 and 6.
I think my goals for the end of this year has definitely changed as there are other things that have happened.
My goals in life have also changed after meeting my other half. ♥(ノ´∀`)
I'm starting to see things in a new perspective after discovering my other half.
And hence, I have newer and different (more personal) resolutions which I shall not list out. LOL.

I wonder how will this year end like. ( ;´Д`)
I'm a bit worried about my future but there's no point worrying over something I cannot predict.
So, I shall just focus on what I can do now. *fist pump*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik