U-KISS's Stop Girl (MV)

U-KISS's music video for "Stop Girl" was released on 19th September, 2012. ★



To be honest, when I first saw the teaser of this song, I was a little bit skeptical.
But after watching the full MV, I'm really falling in-love with the song and MV more and more. (´ω`★)

The song, itself, is an amazing piece of artwork.
One thing I notice is that, Soo Hyun doesn't belt out that much - unlike the other songs. Which I find a bit odd but yet, quite refreshing too! I really love how he belts out just a little bit, gently. It fits the song perfectly.
Aside from that, I think the tune and the vocals do match up nicely with the meaning of the song.
Oh, and I love the fact that there are sprinkles of English phrases here and there.
And, I'm not mishearing anything - yet. LOL.

So far, the Black & White vers. has been released so, I can only comment on this version.
I think it's an interesting concept. Surprisingly, it didn't feel boring watching it.
I feel like it does blend it nicely with the song and the meaning of it.

And lastly, the boys look very handsome in the MV. (ノ´ー`)ノ
I think DongHo looks very matured lately. He's slowly becoming a man, just like his hyungs!
I'm very proud of watching DongHo growing up just nicely.

PS: Have you notice that I did not mention my bias(es) Kevin and Kiseop? 8DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik