Samsung Galaxy S3: The Unnamed Kid

Early of this week, my dad brought home a new addition to the family which was the Samsung Galaxy S3.



I have no intention of naming it, as it's not mine. ( ̄へ ̄)
But I did play around with it before, handing it back to my dad. (Though, my dad gave it to my mom LOL.)

A few things I like about it, comparing it to my HTC One X.
I really love the S3's qwerty keypad. I prefer its keypad over my Hexcode.
There's a space between the alphabets/symbols which prevents me from mistyping something.
I always mistype on my Hexcode and hence, the annoying auto-corrects. I can't seem to type properly on my One X. ( ≧Д≦)

Second thing I like about the S3 is, obviously, the camera quality. ♡
It's a bit different from the One X, especially the front camera's quality.
When I use Hexcode's front camera, it always gives off this really weird colour - which is quite annoying. And I really hate it. I wished the One X had the same camera quality as the S3! If only.

Here's a test shot with the S3. Using the normal camera, not the front camera.



I took a shot of Orpheus.(●´∀`)ノ♡

And that's the end of my S3 rant lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you are right Samsung Galaxy S3 having awesome features like S-voice, 8MP camera, Social tag, etc.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik