Morning Musume 11th Gen Member: Oda Sakura

Heyyy, I just saw the official news about the 11th generation member of Morning Musume.
I was a little taken aback when I saw there was only ONE winner out of the 6 finalists.
The only girl that made it into Morning Musume would be Oda Sakura. (‘∀’●)♡



I saw the official footage on their YouTube channel and I think she's really amazing - overall.
First and foremost, I'm glad she didn't made it into S/mileage.
Cause now, she has the most wonderful opportunity to shine in Morning Musume instead! (*´▽`*)
Plus, her voice suits Morning Musume more than it would in S/mileage. LOL.

Aside from that, I think she has a really amazing voice. Even her normal speaking voice is so nice to listen to!
And believe it or not, she's only 14. Imagine what she can belt out when she hit her 20's or even her late teen years! It's just really amazing, thinking about it. I don't wanna compare but she could become "the next Takahashi Ai" - so to speak. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Besides her vocals, her dance is also quite good. But then again, it's because she was a trainee so, her dancing should be good enough. I think her dance skills will improve more and more over the time.
And overall, she just seems to have a easy-to-approach appearance.
I feel relieved and calm when I see or watch her. Or even listen to her talk.
She just has this really unique gentle aura around her. I'm sure she'll have more fans over time!
。◕‿◕。

Lastly, I'm just really excited to see her working with Morning Musume!
I really wanna see her perform with them as soon as possible. I can't contain my excitement anymore~!
(>y<)

Oh and, here's a video compilation of her. It's on Morning Musume's official YouTube channel, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik