Orpheus: A New Look

Recently, I changed the appearance of Orpheus. (ノ´∀`)
He no longer has blonde hair or black eyes.
Now, he has silver-ish grey hair and red eyes. I've been wanting to try red eyes on him and finally picked out a pair and got them!
Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out what colour I want his third eye to be. I can't decide on one yet and I don't think I have the budget to get another pair of eyes.
Wahhhh, I'm sorry for being broke, Orpheus. (ノД`)・゜・。

But aside from being broke, here's a picture of the current him.

OrpheusCiel

I'm really digging his new look~ ♡
By the way, there are more pictures of him on my deviantArt.
Please check out my deviantArt, if you're interested! (ノ>▽<。)ノ

PS: I'm still trying to work on my photo-taking skills. I'm sorry if it looks bad.
m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik