Once In Four Years

Yo, people!
This is kind of late but Happy Leap Year! Woots! (^o^)/
Since today's a special day, I wanted to do something special aka, do a photoshoot with Orpheus. Ahah!
Also, I wanted to show the gentler side of Orpheus~ ☆

Honestly, I know he looks angry in most of the pictures cause it's on purpose LOL!
But since it's a special occasion, I wanted to tone down his sexy-beast-look to a gentle-beast-look wtf.
These are 2 of the many pictures I took of him. I'll up picspamming my blog with his pictures when I have nothing to blog about. (ノ´∀`*)ノ
Or maybe, I'll just randomly upload 'em onto my deviantArt account.

Anyways, here are the pictures! XD

DSC_0118

Orpheus

Once again, Happy Leap Year!

PS: More of these photos will be upload onto my deviantArt accout.
PPS: All photos are unedited, unless stated
PPPS: Orpheus is so hawt. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik