Welcome Home, Orpheus (Dollmore's Dollpire Victor Lou 3-eyes)

WARNING: This post is VERY image heavy! You have been warned.

Osu to everyone who's reading this!
If you've been following my blog, I have blogged about wanting a Dollmore Dollpire Victor Lou 3-eyes for quite sometime already. And I wanted him, as my very first BJD. And it's a dream come true to finally own him!
ヾ(*⌒∇⌒)八(⌒∇⌒*)ツ

On the 8th of February (or was it the 9th?), I received a customs notice from the delivery man.
I had to go pick up my dear Orpheus from the customs office and I knew, I was gonna get taxed.
However, I'm not free during to weekdays so I had to wait until Saturday (which is on the 11th of February) to pick him up and get over with the customs taxing thing. I just want him, in my arms so badly! (;_・)
I know, waiting for 2 months is not a torture compared to other longer waiting times but it's seriously killing me - to know that he's here and I can bring him home and yet, I can't because there's a wall between us. Ugh.

Unfortunately, this post is not really a box opening post cause I had to open his box and open up his mummified body at the customs office. They wanted to inspect him and whatnot.
Once they're done with all the paperwork and I paid the freaking wallet heart aching tax, I FINALLY got to bring him home! *throws confetti*

Like I said before, this isn't really a box opening post but let's pretend I've never opened his box before, 'kay? XD
So, without further ado, I present to you, Orpheus's fake box opening ceremony!

Orpheus (1)
Le sexy box on le floor in le study room! (Okay, I'm stopping it with the le thing.)
Honestly, this box looks MUCH MORE huge that it is in the picture.


Orpheus (2)
A box within the box, plus the other stuff I ordered for him.

Orpheus (3)
The Dollmore box that Orpheus is in. I really like Dollmore's box, not that I have any other doll boxes LOL.
Btw, I'm currently using it as his coffin bed. ヾ(^∇^)

Orpheus (4)
At last, I see him, in his mummified glory!
I had already unwrapped him at the customs office so it's a little messy, with the bubble wraps and the-like.

Orpheus (5)
*sighs in bliss*
Honestly, when I saw his sculpt in real life, we instantly bonded. ♡
That moment, I already knew he was gonna be with me forever (as sappy as it sounds, I love him to bits!).

Orpheus (6)
Btw, when I unwrapped him, I'm super happy that Dollmore had the courtesy of giving him an underwear!
It'll be kinda embarrassing to show Orpheus in his full glory to strangers, if you know what I mean. *wink*

Orpheus (7)
This is one of the first few pictures I took of him, with and without flash.

Orpheus (8)
Then, I tried making him stand up - on his own. Seriously, he stood like a boss!! (*≧▽≦)
I'm so proud of him for being able to stand right out of the box! Many thanks to Dollmore for string him nicely.
Btw, ain't he one heck of a sexy beast? XDDD

Orpheus (9)
His reply when I questioned "Y U SO SEXY?!". What an egoistical bastard he can be! _| ̄|○
Though, I seriously love that smug look of his! It's just so... smexy! *feels proud to be his owner*

Orpheus (10)
These are the random eyes that Dollmore gave him. ♡
I actually had a pair of black eyes from LUTS, for him but I don't feel like changing them at all.

And then, I had to sit him down while I arrange a photoshoot session with his stuff from Dollmore.

Orpheus (13)
He really looks bored, doesn't he? XD

Anyways, here's the picture of him with his stuff from Dollmore.

Orpheus (14)

Btw, aside from the random wig and eyes that already came with the doll, I actually had 2 free stuff!
Dollmore gave me a free wig and free pants. #motherofgod

Honestly, I never expected free stuff from Dollmore at all. What more, I got the random wig that I wanted (which was SOLD OUT on Dollmore's website!). I mean... how lucky can I get even more?! And, and, and, I absolutely love the random eyes that Dollmore has given to Orpheus. Y U SO NICE, DOLLMORE?!
Heck, when I saw the free stuff, I had to double-check my order list LOL! It was truly a nice surprise~

Orpheus (15)
Anyways, this a picture of him with his Certificate of Authenticity.

Orpheus (16)
Orpheus is wearing the free wig and pants that Dollmore sent to me. \(^ ^)/
Though, I gotta admit... the pants was kinda tight for Orpheus.
I mean, it did fit perfectly on him but he has trouble sitting down properly LOL.

Here's another pic I'm gonna throw in, of him with his free stuff~
Orpheus (17)

*le sighs*

Orpheus (18)
This is totally random but... I LOVE HIS EARS!! It's so freaking cute!
I just wanna snuggle him and roll around the floor. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Honestly, I was worried I wouldn't bond with him right away because I've never seen an blank head of him before. So, I wouldn't know if I would love him with his wig on or not. But, I prove myself wrong! I love him, even if he's bald or wearing some sexy wig. In fact, I love him being bald too! He's just so perfect. (*'-^*)

So, that was it for his fake sexy box opening~ I shall picspam for now, heh!

Orpheus (20)
He looks so darn cute! Argh, I wanna squeeze him!
But he'll glare at me so, I shall keep my hands to myself...

Orpheus (19)
This. ↑
If looks could kill, I'd be dead. His sexy glare attack!!
Oh, btw, this long blonde wig is from LUTS. I bought it along with the black pair of eyes, as I mentioned earlier.
Unfortunately, the wig doesn't really fit on his head cause it's a little too big for him. I had to use 2 silicon wig caps but it still doesn't work. So, I folded the second silicon wig cap and it kinda hold the wig on his head, kind of but not really. Someone suggested using rubber bands so, I'll be trying that method to see if it works or not. I hope it does! It's just a nice wig and it'll be a waste if I don't use it. Ahem, it's not cheap. XD

Orpheus (22)
Seriously, Orpheus is starting to get irritated with the camera being in his face for the entire day LOL!
I've been snapping pictures of him since the morning I brought him home until the same evening. XD;

But being an overexcited first-time BJD owner, I just wanted to take more pictures of him!  ┐(´ー`)┌
So, here's a bunch of pictures of him, again!

Orpheus (23)
He's standing on my study table. I was a bit worried he might fall but he didn't!
He stood like a boss, on the table with the air-con wind blowing at him, while I took more pictures. Yayness!!

After this, I took him out of the LUTS wig and, put on the random blonde/black wig that Dollmore gave.
The LUTS wig was starting to get tangled up and I didn't wanna mess it up more that it already has...
Besides, it's much more easier working with him, with his shorter wig~

Anyways, I wanted to try making him sit on his knees. It was a little hard getting the pose right cause of the long pants he's wearing. But I got it, in the end!

Orpheus (24)
*feels proud* XD

I decided to keep him near me, instead of shoving him back into his box bed.
So, he sits next to me while I work on whatever I'm working on LOL.

Orpheus (26)
I had to clear out some of my stuff. I have a really messy table, I know! Heck, my table's tilting slightly because of the the weight of the books... Argh. I need to do something about it, soon.

Orpheus (25)

Oh, that is his bed behind me! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Though, he doesn't sleep in the study room cause it warms up when no one's using it. I let him sleep in the living room when I go to sleep. However, this is not permanent. I'm hoping to make another box to place in my bedroom so, I can bring him upstairs and I won't have to worry much about him. And when I wake up, I'll just bring him downstairs. Or if I'm not around, I can just put him in his downstairs's box. (^-^*)/
That's the basic plan, for now.

And, a last picture of him - for now.
Orpheus (21)

So, that is it (for now)! m(_ _)m
I'll be spamming this blog and my deviantArt with Orpheus's pictures soon! (Finally, I have a reason to use my deviantArt LOL!) Btw, Orpheus might make a few blog posts of his own when he feels like it. Unofficially, this blog belongs to me and him. XD More like, I'm forced to share it with him LOL. What a bastard~

Anyways, I wanna make loads and loads and LOADDSS of memories with him~ ♪
So, be prepared to be spammed a LOT!

Lastly, thank you for viewing this special occasion. ☆彡
I hope you'll stay tune for more adventures of Orpheus exploring this human world!

2 comments:

  1. He is so awesome! I've always admired that sculpt! I love his smug look. And he looks great in his wigs! All of them! Congratulations on getting your first BJD! Now you'll be wanting more before you know it! [So addicting...]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee~ Thanks for viewing! X'D
      And yesh! I definitely want more BJDs~ I'm gonna save up for another one, soon. XD They're addicting lol.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik