Orpheus: A New Perspective

Osu, everyone!
Last night, I decided to change Orpheus's random Dollmore eyes to the one I bought from LUTS.

Honestly, it was such a painful process! (;_・)
I had to dig out all the eye putty with my finger. Plus, I just cut my fingernails moments before I dug the eye putty out of Orpheus's skull. Oh, and the S-hook is such a pain!
I predict it's gonna be a huge pain in the hand when I take him apart and restring him... _| ̄|○

Anyways, pain aside! It was very worth the pain after I saw the eyes from LUTS fit his personality quite well~
I couldn't help but fangirl at Orpheus's eyes wtf. XD It's just SOOO pwetty!! O(≧∇≦)O

Here's a comparison pic, after-and-before pictures of his new and old eyes. ☆

Orpheus's New LUTS Eyes

I can't wait to take more picture of him with his new eyes, in the natural sunlight!
Cause I think the details of the eyes will show more if it's under the natural sunlight~ ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

On the side note, this whole process of changing his eyes definitely reinforced my bond with him.
I haven't been spending much time with him ever since last week, due to endless assignments ugh!
So, I was really happy to make some time for him last night~ ♡

PS: I wanna pamper him even more now LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik