First Japanese Class

Osu, everyone!
I know I haven't been actively blogging lately. Please blame the shitload pile of assignments that were thrown into my face instead! ( ̄へ ̄)

Anyways, that wasn't the point of this blog post!
I just wanted to say that I attended my very first Japanese class today. (o^^)o
Let me tell you, it was a total mindraep on the first day, with all the pronunciation and whatnot. Like, holy crap.
It's utterly confusing. It's just... woah LOL. But I feel much fired up after today, though! YOSHAA!!
I hope I'll learn more and I hope I'll be able to pass JPLT 5 by the end of this year.

And that is all for this post! Congratulations if you read all of this, until now.
You have wasted about 5 minutes of your life. ( ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik