A New Start Once More

Next week (in a few days) ♪
I'll be starting my second semester in college.
Which sucks.

Yay, can't wait! *sarcasm*

This time, the subjects that I'm taking seems a little harder.
So, I won't taking the compulsary subject(s) (which is Moral LOL).
I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew. _| ̄|○
Although, I really wanna take up Moral but I shall hold back my temptations!
I just wanna get over the damn compulsary subjects. DAMNIT.

My schedule seems energy-draining and packed. Ugh.
Oh well, at least, I have Thursday and Friday off for myself. Heh. ♥

Anyways. I hope I pass all the subjects this semester too! ☆
And maybe get an A this time? HAHA. I shall keep on dreaming~ XD

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik