Wishlist → BRS2035 ♥

Have you seen this beauty?
The BRS2035. ♥



I plan on ordering it. o(^^o)(o^^)o
It's only about RM140!
This is a shocking price to me. I never knew it could be THIS cheap. ☆
I was expecting it to cost like... around RM250 or something. Haha!!

I'm gonna buy this figma on The Figure Mall. It ONLY caters to Malaysians. ♥
(This is the time where I love being Malaysian. XD!)
Which is why I love it even more! Heh.
And you don't even need credit card for it! You just need to bank in the money to the account and TA-DA! HOW AWESOME CAN IT GET!! (ノ´∀`*)ノ

Can't wait to get my hands on it.
It'll be my first figma to own with MY own money. Not my allowance money btw.
I'll be using the money that I got from my freelance job. ♥
*sighs in happiness*

(*≧▽≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik