Zombies are Eating my Brains ♥

The other day, I went out with my mom and sis.

We had Korean food for lunch. (*≧▽≦)
I had been craving for kimchi a few days before that day. Heck, I even dreamt I was eating kimchi wtf. (LOL)

As I was eating, it suddenly struck me. I really wanted that Zombie.
(You must be thinking "Wth. Zombie?", right? XD)

The other day of this other day (this is confusing!), I saw a Zombie at a store in Jusco. (Yes, Jusco Aeon? DX I'm confusing the heck outta myself now.)
It was darn cute and I knew I HAD to have it! ♥

Luckily, my mom was in a terribly awesome good mood.
So she paid for mah ZOMBIES!! ☆
(This post ain't making anymore sense LOL. The zombies are really getting to my brain.)


Rubber zombie keychain to be hung on my Zombie bag. ♥
(I hung it along with the Ryuk keychain my friend gave it to me as my birthday present. I didn't take a picture of it though, cause I forgot lol)
Look below. (≧∇≦)


My Zombie bag! ♥ ♥
I'll be using it for college. I'm dead serious.
(AHAHA. Okay, ignore that extremely lame pun.)

m(_ _")m


A Zombie pouch. (^▽^*)

I can even fit my Sony Walkman nicely into it. Teehee.
My Zombie will definitely protect it! ♥
(Oh, notice the Vocaloid keychain hanging at the side? I finally found the perfect place to hang it. Thanks to Zombie-kun!)
(Oh, another thing. I love my Ciel × Sebastian wallpaper. I heart you, Windows 7. XD)


An extra lanyard.
I was thinking of replacing the original one on the Zombie pouch.


Stationery Zombie holder! (With the Walnut or is it a Tall Walnut?)
I own only ONE, btw. I couldn't decide which picture to put up. LOL.
Ikuto *drools* Schuldig *drools* |・ω・`)

And that was my awesome Zombie collection.
(It's from Plants vs Zombies - if you couldn't tell LOL)

My sis says Zombie is creepy. Is it? Or am I just weird?
Cause I think Zombie-kun is just SOOO effishly freakingly CUTE!!! ( ´∀`) ♥ ♥

*random* Hm, I should really choose names for all of my Zombies or else, I'll just keep calling 'em Zombie or Zombie-kun. LOL.

And so! That was my Zombie collection! ♥
\(^ ^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik