Survey, again!

I stole this from my cousin's blog. I'm really bored so, what the heck! :3

Do you like the same person you liked a month ago?
Haha, yeah.

Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
No.

Will you be in relationship in the next couple of months?
I bet it's a NO.

Do you think the person you like is nice?
Yup, yup!

Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
In this same spot I'm sitting, staring at the screen too.

Who was the last person to say " i love you " to you ?
My dog, Angel. xD

Are you texting anybody?
Nope, I was - though.

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
A girl.

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Sometimes, it just slips. LOL!

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
I don't have a "best friend" so I wouldn't have a reaction. Haha!

Who pissed you off yesterday?
No one. o_O

Hold hands with anyone recently?
As I recalled, nope!

Have you ever felt replaced in any way?
Damnit, yes. LOL.

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
I'm more closed off. :3

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
LOL. Yes.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Some days, yes. Some days, no.

What were you doing at 4 am?
Sleeping. :3

How long can you go without your phone?
I can go on for the rest of my life but then again, my phone has music in it so, I can't leave it!

Are you happy right now?
Not happy but more like content.

Who were you with last night?
My family, who else? :P

Are you a forgiving person?
It depends.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring?
Never kissed before. :P

Are you thinking about anyone?
Yeah, my violin teacher. LOL! I was thinking how would she react when I didn't practice for 2 weeks. xD

Person you have feelings for shows up at your house, you say?
Hi. xD I know it's retarded but still, it's a greeting to be accepted!

How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
None, I don't wear them.

Do you ever think about the past?
Sometimes, yes.

Last night you felt?
Happy cause two of my closest friends wished my happy birthday! :D

What are you looking forward to?
Buying a birthday cake and eating. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik