RIP Iwata Satoru

Today,
I woke up to the news of Iwata Satoru passing on.
I was devastated. I didn't know what or how to feel, initially.

Then, it started to sink it and I cried.
I grieved, until now. My mind can't seem to stop thinking about the lost of a legend.
He truly impacted a lot of people's lives.
The news came too quickly and unexpectedly.

Without Iwata Satoru's amazing creations, I would probably ended up being even more introverted than I already am.
I couldn't deal with socializing with others. It made me turn to my Nintendo DS (which was never given back to me by someone who I knew).
I loved all the games that were on the Nintendo platform.
It made me happy. I felt someone was accompanying me during those dark days.
All thanks to Iwata Satoru's inventions.

After I lost my Nintendo DS, I heard about the release of the Nintendo 3DS and then, the Nintendo 3DS XL.
I KNEW I had to have the Nintendo 3DS XL when it was released.
And I did own one, thanks to my Dad. (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
I treasure my Kagami a lot. I always felt as though someone was accompanying me when I bring it out to play.
I felt as though, I was reliving my childhood days.

Nintendo is my #1 go-to console.
It will always and forever be my #1 console company to go to.
It allowed me to have a life goal. I would LOVE to make a game for Nintendo, one day (someday).
I truly appreciate and love everything that Iwata Satoru has done for the fanbase.
I admire the fact that he didn't fire anyone during the difficult times and also, he cut his salary by 50% to take responsibility.
He's truly an angel.
And I hope that he passed on painlessly.

RIP Iwata Satoru.
You will always be remembered.
Thank you for all the great memories you gave me. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik