Hello, July! (2015)

Hey, guys! Long time no blog ahahaha.
I've been meaning to blog more often but once again, busy college life manages to take over my world. Ugh. It seriously sucks!

Aside from that
I haven't been as active as I wanted to be in June, unfortunately. Assignments really took over my life ahaha. I ate as cleanly as possible but most of the time, it is literally impossible due to time constraint and demands from my assignment. I really wanted to devote more time towards Blogilates and Yoga but ugh.

BUT enough of the depressing thoughts!
It is a new month so, new beginnings again.
I've decided that I will try as hard as I possibly could to have a more healthy lifestyle. (It IS a LIFESTYLE, after all)
A small step of restarting my fitness journey, I've decided to join in Cassey's #JourneyToSplit! So yay!!

I really hope I'm able to commit to it... *cross fingers!*

You can follow me on my fitness journey on my Instagram (@misachan93).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik