S/mileage's 『Dot Bikini』(MV)

Today, S/mileage's MV for their 10th single, Dot Bikini, has been uploaded onto their YouTube channel!



First of all, this is a really cute song! And the dance is really funny (in a good way) too.
This entire song screams "S/MILEAGE"-ism. \(^▽^@)ノ

My favourite part of the song is the part after the instrumental break, during Kanyon's part.
I think Cinderella-sama Kanyon sounded really sexy. It gave me chills down my spine. (゜▽゜;)
And then, Leader-san Dawa comes in after Kanyon's part.
Ah, it really blended and flowed well! *fangirls*

Also, I notice there were some random English words thrown into the MV.
I only have one complain. There was one word, "Surfin", I wished there was an apostrophe at the back.
But then again, that's just me nitpicking at their Engrish.




And, and, and, one more thing. I really love Kanyon's long hair!
She looks great (and way better) with long hair. I think she looks more feminine with long hair.
I mean, I'm okay with her short hair but I definitely prefer her with long hair.



I hope you enjoyed the song and video as much as I did! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

And lastly, don't forget to support them by purchasing their single(s) on CDJapan! ☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik