Anime Guide for Spring 2012

Yo, people! I just saw this Anime Guide on Moetron through Danny Choo's blog.
It's a little late that I discovered and blogged about this but better late than never! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Click Here for Full View

There are some anime that I'm interested in but there are some that I don't even bother putting it on my to-be-watched anime list. ヾ(´A`)ノ゚
But anyways, I'm currently looking out for these anime(s) --

★ Hiiro no Kakera
This is definitely a must-watch, for me. I'm really interested in playing the game but due to my lack of Japanese knowledge and no avail of an English translation, I can't play it. So, when I found out about the anime, my heart skipped a beat. However, I won't lie that I was slightly disappointed when I saw the artwork. It didn't seem to have the same oopmh-ness, if compared to the game version. Nevertheless, I'm set on watching this to the end. Besides, I've already seen the first episode and it's good enough (for me) to continue following it! (´ω`★)

☆ Kimi to Boku 2
First of all, I was never interested in watching this anime in particular. And I'm still not really interested in watching it. Though, I am curious on what makes this anime so good to have a second season. So, it's gonna be on my to-be-watched list for now but it's not gonna be my no.1 priority. (・_・;)

★ Medaka Box
First thing's first, I'm just watching it because I see a bishie in it wtf. But the plot does sound intriguing.

☆ Accel World
This sounds interesting but I might be wrong. Let's hope I'm not wrong. The artwork seems really nice and it fits my taste.

★ Kuroko no Basuke
Seriously, do I need a reason to watch this? No. I'm kidding.
I don't usually watch this kind of anime - the sports-ish anime. TenipuriHungry Heart Wild Striker and Princess Nine are exceptions. *bias* ヽ(`◇´)/ Ahem, back onto the topic. Honestly, I (usually) don't watch sports anime even if there's a super bishie in it. Actually, that was a lie but anyways... we'll see when the first episode airs and is available for download~ (ノ´ー`)ノ

☆ Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2nd Season
I've never heard of this anime until I saw this on the Anime Guide. I haven't watch the first season before so, I'll do that before I jump onto this second season. The plot of the anime interests me enough to put it a little higher on my to-be-watched list. Besides, there's Fukuyama Jun and Miyano Mamoru in it! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

★ Shining Hearts ~ Shiawase no Pan ~
This was instantly placed in my to-be-watched list. Why? Because I've always been admiring the scale figures from this series. I wonder just how good will the anime be. But besides that, there's another reason I'm watching this - MIDORIKAWA HIKARU. Plus, there's Itou Kanae and Horie Yui in it too! I'm very curious on seeing how Itou Kanae will transcend from being the seiyuu of Amu (Shugo Chara!) to an anime like this.

☆ ZETMAN
The plot seems really interesting. And I saw a trailer of it. So, that boosted my interest in watch this anime. Plus, there's Miyano Mamoru, Namikawa Daisuke, Park Romi and Hanazawa Kana. And boy, that really convinced me to watch this even more. No sarcasm! (●´∀`●)

★ Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD
First of all, I haven't finish watching the first season - yet! I plan on finishing it up when I have all of the episodes in my hard drive. This anime is seriously funny. A real stress reliever so, I have expectations for this season! But not really. I just wanna watch something that not so serious once in a while.

☆ Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future
Skating? Dancing? Singing? Enough to keep me interested, for now.

★ Fate/Zero (part 2)
Being a fan of Fate/Stay Night, I really need to keep up with the Fate series more closely.

☆ Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A
I'm already a big fan of Saki so, why not continue to keep following it, right? (*´・v・) Besides, I've been really interested in Japanese Mahjong (Riichi) for quite some time now, after watching Saki. And wow, the terms can be quite confusing at times but I think I won't be as confused as I was when I watch this Saki spin-off! (I hope...)

★ AKB0048
I was really surprised when I heard there's gonna be an anime based on the idol group, AKB48. Being a fan (well, I was a fan of AKB48), I was a little excited when I saw this. I just wonder how will the AKB48 girls pull off their voice acting parts! Plus, the plot sounds really interesting!! XD

And that was most of the anime(s) that I was interested in watching/following. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with the updates cause my new semester is just around the corner. (ノД`)・゜・。
Bye, for now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik