Meet The New Baby: 1TB External HDD

Osu, human beings!
I have always wanted an external HDD, especially the 1TB ones.
In fact, owning a 1TB external HDD has been on my wishlist for almost a year (or two)! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
So, when my sister told me that my mom had ordered on for me, the other day, I was simply astonished.

Today, my 1TB external HDD finally arrived! So, my mom and I went to pick it up.
(Actually, there's 2 1TB external HDD but the other one is for my sister lolwhut.)

Now, say hello to my sexy HDD, Satsuki. (●´∀`●)



I'm glad I finally own one. Now, I can throw all my junk into it cause, seriously, my laptop is running out of space to breathe. Even the space on C: drive is almost non-existent already. (; ̄д ̄)

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik