Niigaki Risa's Last Photobook, "Ascension"

Osu, people! Recently, I've been busy with catching up with anime(s) and whatnot so, I didn't really pay attention to the Hello! Project updates. So, anyways, that wasn't the point.

The point is that Niigaki Risa's last photobook title has been announced! (☆^O^☆)
It's called "Ascension". The release date of this photobook is on 27th April 2012.



I think the title of the photobook suits Gaki-san very much. (>y<)
She looks absolutely gorgeous on the cover too! It's simplicity at it's best.
There's also a small preview of what's inside on FLASH magazine.
I think it's gonna be a really awesome last photobook of Gaki-san! \(^▽^@)ノ

Don't forget, you can get a copy of it on CDJapan (or maybe 2 copies, if you're feeling rich lol)!
I hope you'll support Gaki-san by getting a copy of her photobook~ ♥(ノ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik