S/mileage's 『Uchouten LOVE (有頂天LOVE)』

After the my least favorite single actually I HATED it (which was 『Koi wa Booing Buu! (恋にBooing ブー!)』 from S/mileage, I wasn't very keen on listening to their latest single, which is their 6th single, called『Uchouten LOVE (有頂天LOVE)』.
But I gave a shot anyway.
And guess what? I LVE IT TO BITS.

It's like I have re-discovered S/mileage again. ♪

This is『Uchouten LOVE (有頂天LOVE)』's MV. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



I absolutely love ths song, outfits, dance and MV!
Everything is so cute! ♥

Time to bombard you with LOTS of screenshots.
(I have a feeling when and if the Dance Shot ver. comes out, I'll be obsessed with the dance and song like how I was with『Yume Miru 15sai (夢見る15歳)』. XD You have NO IDEA how obsessed I was with that song. LOL.)


Maeda Yuuka. (Yuukarin)


Wada Ayaka. (DAWA)


Ogawa Saki. (Sakichi - I prefer to call her this way rather that "Sakitty")


Fukuda Kanon. (Kanyon)




Yuukarin is so cute. XD!






Yuukarin sleeping and singing? (LOL)


Um, aren't those marker pens or something like that? Haha~ ♥






愛です。


Sakichi looks like she's gonna burst out laughing any moment now.
And it looks like Kanyon is giving the look. (≧∇≦)

Anyways, an interesting way to make a love shape.


泣かないでください!Oh, don't cry! XD

Love Kanyon's expression. o((*^▽^*))o


I just wanna know how the heck does that pencil stick on her upper lips without dropping when she's singing. (LOL)
Must be glue! Ahah~










Yuukarin Yuukarin Yuukarin Yuukarin Yuukarin Yuukarin


ROFLMAO.




Love shot? XD!

Kthxbainao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik