The New Lappie

Hey, I just got my new laptop yesterday. \m/
It's an ASUS N53SN-SX043V.

It's a true beauty. ♥ An expensive one. (LOL)
I think I shall name it "Mucchi". o(^^o)(o^^)o

This is how it looks like before being stripped.



And the after being stripped.



Btw, it uses Windows 7. ∑(O_O;)
It was like I've never used a PC or laptop before. (LOL)
Everything was too new to me but I like it. *shot*

So far, I have no problems with it.
I've read some negative reviews of this laptop previously but I don't see any of the problems that was stated. ( ̄~ ̄;)
Which is good! ♥ ♥

I'm really loving this new laptop. ☆

Finally, I don't need to use my mom's tiny Netbook. (LOL)

Oh, btw, I wanted to blog about the laptop's adaptor size.
IT'S MASSIVE! WTHOMG. OO_OO



About 15cm long. _| ̄|○
And it's a little chunky (?) too, if compared with my old laptop's adaptor.



Look how small my old laptop's adaptor is when it's put side-by-side with my new laptop's adaptor. (o*・ω・)

It's gonna take some time to adapt to everything. (*´ο`*)
But still, I LOVE THIS NEW BABY! ♥ (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik