Lucky Days ♥

This is so old news but I still want to blog about it. (LOL)

Recently, I got my SPM results. \m/
And I passed ALL my subjects. Woohoo~ *throws confetti*
I mean, sure, it might not be straight A's or anything like that!
But I'm still satisfied with my results. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Actually, the day before the SPM results came out. ☆
I had my driving exam! _| ̄|○

It was nerve-wrecking to the MAX! I have never been so nervous, like this.
Even the day before my driving exam, my heart was already pumping like hell. (LOL)
Thank goodness I listened to some Vocaloid songs and read some of Jin's posts (as suggested by a friend of mine. You know who you are?! LOL.)
I never thought it would actually work haha. (’-’*)
But that definitely calmed me down a LOT!
And I ended up passing my driving exam too!

It was a good week. ♥

Oh! This is totally random but...
My dad finally got me a pendrive. *shot*



Now, I CAN DOWNLOAD SONGS! I HAZ DA PAWAA NAO. (*≧▽≦)

Just ignore that. (LOL)

Anyways, I will be starting my college life next week.
Another nerve-wrecking situation! I hope all goes well. ♥

PS: Thanks Serena again! m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik