The First 2 Weeks of College

As you might know, I graduated from high school last year and I've already received my SPM results. And now, I'm already in college! (;´ρ`)
I'm currently doing Diploma in Games Technology. (LOL)
If you know me, I love games and it might not be a surprise to some haha~

The 2-day orientation was awkward, tiring and okay. (   ̄)
Yeah, that made no sense. HAHA!!

But when classes started, it got even more awkward. FML-moment.
I was a... loner. _| ̄|○
Cause in high school, I had loads of friends to talk to but all of the sudden, I have no one to talk to. It was truly a culture shock.
I tried to be friendly but it seems no one really likes me. (LOL)
Maybe I should a different approach? ( ̄へ ̄)

Anyways, classes are so boring and tiring.
I'm starting to back away from this "Games Technology" thingy but it's too late!
My parents have paid for -almost- everything. *sighs*

Oh yeah, I got even more "culture shocked" when I discovered I had to do projects in groups (and those projects carries marks for the final exam! WTH).
I wanna go bash my head right now. ―(T_T)→

The comfort I have would be the Nintendo DS and the books I bring to read to kill time.
*facepalm*

Please let this 2 years and 4 months pass REEEALLLY quickly! (;_・)
I wanna get over it already. (LOL)

Although, recently, I -sort of- made some friends. Haha~
It's really comforting to talk to someone! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Oh and I saw a really hot Korean guy in college too! *SHOT*
OMG. His jawline. ♥ His eyes. ♥ His VOICE! (LOL) *fangirls/rants*

Okay, I'm done ranting. Please let it be a good 2 years and 4 months.
m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik