I HAZ JOB

Just like the title, I have a job. ☆

Recently, I took up a freelance writing job.



I'm in need of cash. (LOL)
I need some sort of fund to support myself and my hobbies. (*´ο`*)

And hence, I got a job. ♥

Even though, I might not like it that much but it'll do for now. ( ̄へ ̄)
And even though, the pay is not much either but something is better than nothing.

Although, when I'm given an article to write, this is my usual reaction when I read the titles. (LOL)



So yeah... But I know at the end of it, it would be very worth it to me! ☆
Cause I'll be seeing this in every few weeks for so. ↓



Yes, I'm a money-face person! (LOL)
I love money so much to the point of me being a scrooge.
(That sentence didn't really make any sense...)

I hope this jobs goes on forever, honestly. HAHAH!

MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY ( ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik