Reached my goal!

YAY! I've just reached 51.34% in Maple SEA. ^^ Hooray! xD [dances dances dances] ^______^ I ish so happy. ;__; If anyone plays Maple SEA, please please please play with me!! ^^ Only Maple SEA, though. >.< I haven't downloaded Maple Global, sowwehs... :"( I'm playing the the world of Cassiopea (I hope I spelt it right... xD), my name's MaiDen5084. ^^ Hope to see you! I'm usually on in the noon. Blog later again. ^^

[Edit] Btw, if anyone needed Maple SEA tips, please comment on my Cbox. ^^ I'll be more than glad to help yuh! =D No meso needed. ^^ It's F.O.C. aka Free of Charge. HAPPY MAPLING! ^^ And if you plan to ask and have asked, please give me your email so that I can reply to you. :-D (A verified email!!) Hehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik