Back from Sunway Carnival Mall! :DD

Hihi, everyone! I ish backness! :D I went to Sunway Carnival Mall which was somewhere in Seberang Jaya with my mum, sister and grandma! :D We took my grandma for her 3rd trip of foot reflexology. ^^ It was an hour. :O But they had customers, so we had to get out. :'( Anyways... xD We went to get some waffles at Daily Fresh! They are the BEST...!!! :D Mine was chocolate and butter while my sis was butter and peanut. ^_^
After my grandma's session was done, we tried to called my dad to ask if he had return home. Unfortunely, it took several calls and finally gave cause he wouldn't pick up the damn phone!!! WTF!?!?! But, he called back. xD And he wasn't coming home till 9pm++. :(
We ate dinner at Noodle Station. ^^


Hehe... :D The ice-cream was OH SO DELICIOUS! ^^ These are the empty dishes. xD I forgot to take 'em before we ate. ;P Haha. Next time. ^^



And my sis finished up my Milo ice-blended. xD

And random chilli packets and the seasonings thingy-ish... xD I'unno what it is called, actually. ;PP



And another random pics. ^^

The tissue paper. xD

The lightings. :P


The counter and cute lights. ;P Haha. ^^

My order. :-)

The board thingy.... =/

After we left noodle station, we walked around a little longer. ^^ And my sis wanted some New Zealand Natural! :D It's an ice-cream parlor, fyi. :-) And, so! I got my camera busy again! xD




And, as we were going out-ish. Since we heard something happening outside, so we randomly walk BUT my sis and I spotted the Sony shop! :D It was showing the PSP!! Both of us just ran towards it! xDD

This is the PSP I wanted! The pink-coloured one! ^^


Notice the snowman? ^-^

:O RANDOM SHOTS! ^^ xDDDD So, what I had nothing else to do? :)




And lastly.... [drumrolls!!!]


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's ALL folks! I'm off to study now. ^^ Or continue to play Maple SEA. xDD Haha. Okkies, good night! Hopefully you didn't sleep while reading. x_x [waves] BAIBAI!!!!!!! <33>

PS: I'm sorry if it's a little messy cause there are LOTS of pictures to upload. =_=!!

1 comment:

  1. I wan the ice cream!!!! Look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice n tempting.....!!!!! =(

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik