Almost National Day in Malaysia. Haha. ;P

I know I did not blog for the past 2 days. What to do la~ So boring and nothing to blog. xD Thursday nothing much happened... =/ At least to my head. >:D

Friday was ok only... :P But quite fun. ^^ Went to school the usual time, which was about 7.05am. My momma took me to school. =] (With the red car - Kelisa) ^-^ Then, meet up with my friends and then formal assembly. x_x Usually, I hate assemblies (sp?) because they are SOOOOOOOO boring! Also, they are lame and the same ol' speaches! What's wrong with the teachers. -_-!

This time was different cause we celebrated the opening of our National Day which falls on 31st of August. Hehe... =] Again, they gave boring speeches but not so long. YAY!! Lolz~~ ^^ Then, got drama performances. Hehe, ok only. Some funny parts. xD ;P Then choir performances, they sang our country's patriotic songs-ish~ I didn't really join in the singing because don't feel like singing but when they asked us to ACTUALLY follow along to sing while standing, I just joined and ended up enjoying it VERY much. ^^ Haha. =] The teachers were very funneh oso~ XDDDDDDDD Especially, Mr. L.A.B., he did some gayish stuff. X_X

After that, we went class... Boring lessons started! OMG! And I finally know my RESULTS for the Trial Exam for PMR. T_T Fail history, AGAIN!!!!! Omg! =.= All stupid mistakes... :(( And that Mrs. Kong aka King Kong or Mushroom Head, finally she gave us back our English Paper 2! Mah gawd! Anyways. ^^ Some of us, gila peoples' hang/sticked/campak xD our mini flags everywhere in the class. Couldn't bring camera or handphone so I didn't take the pictures. ;__; Sorry la~ Hehe... :P Wow... I blog so long. xD

Finished school, went back, ate lunch, talked to my sister, go for maths tuition, come back, play Maple SEA, go for english tuition. English tuition was SOOO funny!!! xD We jokes about Saiful who so-called got sodomised by Anwar. Laugh so hard, felt like I was gonna go roll on the floor and cry while laughing. xDD Haha. :P Petrina aka Rina knows him. ^^ Btw, Petrina's my classmate. =D And neighbour and close friend. x_x She's vellliiii funnyy and cute. ^^ But perasan at times. xDDDDDD But, everyone is. HAHA! XD

Oh yeah, I leveled up in Maple SEA. From level 31 to 32. ^^ Those who play Maple SEA knows what I meant. :D AND AND AND, I got TEN sap of ancient tree and Drake's blood!! WHICH WAS RARE TO THE EXTREME! But unfortunely, I STILL did NOT find any Arwen's glass shoes. -_- I used up more than 50+ white pots and 20+ mana elixir. WASTEFUL! I even got lots of leathers, firewoods, mesos and fire boar tooth... Aiyo~ Wan die liao!! T_T I, finally, forfeited the quest but I'm gonna retake it when I reach level 40-50++. Hehe, long some more... ;__; >.<

PMR = 58 days to go. =[
National Day = 1 more day. xD Aka, tomorrow. =]

ONE MORE THING! :::::::: HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO ALL MALAYSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! So many things u told abt me.. hehe... =P

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik