Back and Tired... ;__;



Ok. So, I'm back from Jusco (which was last evening) and from school (today). ^^ Jusco was humongous... AND awesome!! ^^ There was so many shops! =D I didn't get to eat at least A donut from Big Apple Donut because the queue was ... hell-like-ish. =_=;; But I DID buy Card Captor Sakura's 1st and 2nd movie. Hehe... =D I have been wanting these movies! Even though I had the 1st movie. xD It comes 2 in 1, hehe. =] Like, in one DVD disc. :D

This is the front view! =D

And the view of the back. =] <33

Hehe... =]] It was in really good condition, including the rating of the image. ^^ IT WAS HEAVENLY! I have watched the 2nd movie 3 times... And cried 3 times... ;__; The other two times were on YouTube and YouTube. :PP

There was a section for stuff for pets! OMG! ^^ I wanted to buy EVERYTHING! But my mum said we had to buy hair shampoo and go home... ALL because of my idiotic neighbour! D:<>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik