The End of Round 1 || PIIT28

Hello! 316123
Yesterday was the last day of my Round 1 of PIIT28.
It felt amazing to finish the programme!! 318850



You can follow me at my IG (@nyanilates). 318810

I'm quite nervous and excited for Round 2 of PIIT28.
But, I can't wait to challenge my body into a more intense workout!
I know it's gonna be worth it at the end. 318182

However, I doubt I'll be able to complete Round 2 though.
I'll be undergoing a minor surgery next month so that sucks.
The doctor advised me against working out intensively until I heal - which takes about a week or so. So, boo to that! I hope I won't lose my strength after that.

Good luck to all the new PIITsters that decides to join PIIT28. 295693

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik